- Tiger brewery tour in Singapore
- Enjoy a 45-minute unlimited tasting of seven brews at the Tiger Tavern
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
- Learn how brewing process and the history of Tiger beer on an interactive brewery tour
- Try your hand at pouring a draught beer in the packaging gallery
What You Can Expect
Your tour starts with hotel pickup for transport to Singapore’s iconic Tiger Brewery. After meeting your guide, stop by the visitor center to check out displays about Tiger’s history and brand heritage, which dates back to 1932.
Then head into the brewing facility for your interactive tour that shows you what ingredients go into the local lager (the four main components are hops, malt, yeast and water) and how the beer is packaged. Check out an ingredients display for a whiff of the malty aroma, and learn about the different production steps, from milling to mashing to fermentation to filtration.
In the packaging gallery, find out about the distribution process of Tiger bottles, and then try pouring your own draught beer. Your final stop is the Tiger Tavern, where you can enjoy a glass of fresh Tiger beer and a glass of Heineken. Your 45-minute tasting session introduces you to seven different beers, such as Anchor, ABC and Guinness Foreign Extra (specific beers are subject to change), and how to properly drink them to get a full tasting experience. Enjoy unlimited pours of major brands in this portfolio, and if you wish to try other foreign brands, you may purchase them at your own expense. Your tour then ends with convenient transport back to hotels.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional tour guide
- Unlimited sampling from a selection of 7 beers
- Food and drink, unless specificed
- Gratuities (optional)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Legal age for alcohol consumption in Singapore is 18 years. Participants under 18 are strictly prohibited from sampling and will receive soft drinks
- Singapore hotels
- Apartment/ Hostels/ Inn
- 1.30pm Singapore Time (Pickups commence approx. 30-60 minutes prior to this time)
- 3 Hours 30 Minutes (approx.)
Tour Conducted by
Singapore Attractions Pte. Ltd. (TA License No: 02913)
176A Orchard Road, The Centrepoint #07-58 S(238844)
Tel. (+65) 6717 2222
Operation hours: Monday – Sunday (0900hr – 1900hr)