- Half-day morning tour of Singapore Zoo with optional breakfast with orangutans
- Explore Singapore Zoo's landscaped gardens by tram and hear commentary on a variety of animals
- Enjoy an international buffet breakfast at the Singapore Zoo’s Ah Meng Restaurant (if upgrade selected)
- Learn about the world’s first free-ranging orangutan habitat, and have your photo taken with them (if upgrade selected)
- Air-conditioned hotel transport included across the island to Mandai
What You Can Expect
This memorable wildlife experience includes hotel pickup and your Singapore Zoo entrance fee. When you arrive at the zoo, located in a northern area of Singapore, you’ll start at your buffet breakfast with the zoo’s famous orangutans, if option selected when booking (see the Itinerary for details about the breakfast). If not, enjoy free time to wander the zoo on your own before your tour begins.
When it’s time for your guided zoo tour, hop aboard an open-air tram for a journey around the zoo’s open habitats, specially designed to imitate natural wildlife environments, from the rainforests of Southeast Asia to the foothills of the Himalayas. While large animals like elephants and zebras roam a safe distance from your tram, there are other animals who may come right up to you as you ride along. There will also be stops where you can hop out of the tram to walk.
During your tour, learn about the various species at the zoo from your knowledgeable guide. The goal of the Singapore Zoo is that by the time you leave, you’ll have a new appreciation for and wonder of the planet’s fascinating creatures and their delicate habitats.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional tour guide
- Breakfast (If option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible. Assistance will be required by carer/companion during the tram ride. There is a compartment to store the wheelchair during the tram-ride. The passenger will need to be carried by their carer/companion to the tram seat
- Vegetarian option is available at buffet
- Please note: Breakfast with Orangutans is not included unless the option "Breakfast w/ Orangutans & Tour" is selected upon booking
- Singapore hotels
- Apartment/ Hostels/ Inn
- 8.30am Singapore Time (Pickups commence approx. 30-60 minutes prior to this time)
- 4 Hours (approx.)
Tour Conducted by
Singapore Attractions Pte. Ltd. (TA License No: 02913)
176A Orchard Road, The Centrepoint #07-58 S(238844)
Tel. (+65) 6717 2222
Operation hours: Monday – Sunday (0900hr – 1900hr)