- Half-day sightseeing tour of Singapore
- Drive through Little India and Chinatown
- View the Singapore River and Merlion Park
- Learn how brewing process and the history of Tiger beer on an interactive brewery tour
- Visit Singapore Botanic Gardens, located within the National Orchid Garden
What You Can Expect
You will start from Little India - a haven of Indian culture and ethnicity that embodies the vibrant and colourful pulse of the Indian community in Singapore.
Next, drive to the mouth of the Singapore River. The Merlion, a national icon representing Singapore’s humble beginning as a fishing village is located here. The Merlion Park set against the City as backdrop is a sight not to be missed.
Drive past the Financial District to Chinatown and discover the rich heritage of Chinatown through insightful stories. Singapore’s largest ethnic group, the Chinese, first settled here and yet right in its midst you’ll find one of our oldest and picturesque Hindu Temple.
Last stop is the Singapore Botanic Gardens, the 'green lung' of our city. Experience the calm and serenity of this 52 hectares garden. Located within the grounds is the National Orchid Garden where you can marvel at the wide and colorful variety of Orchids on display.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional tour guide
- Food and drink, unless specificed
- Gratuities (optional)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Singapore hotels
- Apartment/ Hostels/ Inn
- 09.00hours or 14.00hours Singapore Time (Pickups commence approx. 30-60 minutes prior to this time)
- 3 Hours 30 Minutes (approx.)
Tour Conducted by
Singapore Attractions Pte. Ltd. (TA License No: 02913)
176A Orchard Road, The Centrepoint #07-58 S(238844)
Tel. (+65) 6717 2222
Operation hours: Monday – Sunday (0900hr – 1900hr)