- 1-hour sightseeing duck tour in Singapore
- Travel through the streets of Singapore to see its main attractions like the Singapore Flyer and the Cenotaph
- Feel the excitement when your land vehicle turns into a boat as it hits the Singapore River!
- Admire waterfront views of beautiful locations like Marina Bay Sands and the Esplanade-Theatres on the Bay
- Listen to interesting and informative audio commentary regarding all the sights you see
What You Can Expect
Your DUCKtours adventure, a Singapore Tourism Awards winner, starts at Suntec City Mall, where you’ll hop aboard your remodeled duck war craft. By traveling on both land and water, you’ll enjoy a variety of vantage points to admire Singapore’s historic sights and modern skyline.
Beginning on land, the duck takes you past attractions like the Fountain of Wealth, listed by the Guinness Book of World Records in the 1990s as the largest fountain in the world. Drive through the Civic District to see the Cenotaph war memorial and the Singapore Cricket Club, and admire the Singapore Flyer, one of the largest observation wheels in the world with a height of 540 feet (165 meters).
Then splash into the water where the Singapore River meets Marina Bay, cruising past the Merlion, the city’s iconic statue of a mythical being with the body of a fish and the head of a lion. Enjoy a waterfront view of the glitzy Marina Bay Sands resort and casino and the Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay performing arts venue. See below for a list of all the sights.
Singapore duck stops include
- Suntec City
- Fountain of Wealth
- Civic District
- War Memorial
- Supreme Court
- City Hall
- Singapore Flyer
- Dome Gardens by the Bay
- Hylix Bridge
- New Marina Bay Financial District
- Marina Bay Sands
- Sky Park
- ArtScience Museum ('Lotus')
- Singapore Duck tour
- Professional tour guide
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the sequence of the tour is subject to change; in the event that this occurs, you will be given advance notice prior to the tour
- Hourly departure from Suntec City Mall beginning 10am ending 6pm
- 60 minutes (approx.)
Tour Conducted by
Singapore Attractions Pte. Ltd. (TA License No: 02913)
176A Orchard Road, The Centrepoint #07-58 S(238844)
Tel. (+65) 6717 2222
Operation hours: Monday – Sunday (0900hr – 1900hr)