- Afternoon guided trip to Sentosa Island from Singapore with entrance to multiple attractions
- Enjoy a scenic one-way cable car ride to this fun-filled island resort
- Climb Merion Tower and Tiger Sky Tower for amazing panoramic views
- Immerse yourself in the 4D experience of the Mysterious Island
- Come face to face with wax figurines of celebrities at Madame Tussauds
What You Can Expect
After hotel pickup by coach, your Sentosa tour starts at the cable car station on Mt Faber, where you’ll depart on an aerial ride over Keppel Harbour to Sentosa Island resort, enjoying panoramic views from your cabin along the way.
When you arrive on the island, the action begins with climbs to the top of two towers, the Merlion Tower and the Tiger Sky Tower. Bring your camera for panoramic views of the island.
Next up, head to Images of Singapore LIVE, a theatrical attraction where you’ll learn about Singapore’s history and culture, starting with its days as a fishing village, through a mix of special effects, live actors and a virtual boat ride. At the famous Madame Tussauds, enjoy taking selfies with wax figurines of celebrities and notorious persons throughout history. Then continue to Sentosa 4D Adventureland for Journey 2: The Mysterious Island, an immersive 4D experience.
Finally, end your Sentosa tour at Wings of Time, a night show set against the sea. You’ll be wowed by the combination of sound, light, fountains, lasers, pyrotechnics and more that tell the story of a time-traveling bird.
After the show, board your coach for convenient hotel drop-off.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional tour guide
- One-way cable car ride to Sentosa Island
- Gratuities (optional)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking, including up a long flight of approximately 70 steps; due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Singapore hotels
- Apartment/ Hostels/ Inn
- 2.00 pm Singapore Time (Pickups commence approx. 30-60 minutes prior to this time)
- 7 Hours (approx.)
Tour Conducted by
Singapore Attractions Pte. Ltd. (TA License No: 02913)
176A Orchard Road, The Centrepoint #07-58 S(238844)
Tel. (+65) 6717 2222
Operation hours: Monday – Sunday (0900hr – 1900hr)