- Singapore Night Safari tour
- See the award-winning nighttime jungle safari by open tram
- Get close-up views of the animals on a guided trail walk
- Watch the Creatures of the Night show or Thumbuakar Performance
- Upgrade to include dinner at the Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant
- Hear commentary from a guide
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach included from your hotel
What You Can Expect
When you arrive at Night Safari, part of the same wildlife reserve as the Singapore Zoo, you’ll hop aboard an open-air tram to travel through the 98-acre (40-hectare) jungle park, subtly illuminated to highlight the exciting nocturnal atmosphere in which the resident animals come alive.
On the tram, pass by a large reservoir, and journey through habitats specially designed to simulate the natural environments of the wildlife, from the rainforest of Southeast Asia to the Indian subcontinent to the foothills of the Himalayas. Then take a walk along a safari trail with a guide, who helps you spot big cats like Sri Lankan leopards and a Gir lion. Stroll down the East Lodge Trail to watch for a Malayan tiger, spotted hyenas and red river hogs, and check out the Wallaby Trail to look for wildlife that’s native to Australia.
Your admission to Night Safari includes access to two shows, described below. When booking this tour, you also have the option to include dinner; see below for more details.
Watch a performance of cultural dance moves from an enthusiastic troupe of Thumbuakar warriors. You’ll be amazed by their rhythm, fire-eating tricks, flame-throwing demonstrations and unbelievable stunts.
Creatures of the Night show:
Journey into the rainforest during this 20-minute interactive show that highlights the behaviors and skills of nocturnal animals like the civit, binturong, otter and more. Be wowed by the powerful jaws of a spotted hyena, and watch the African serval display its ability to leap for prey.
Optional buffet dinner upgrade:
Enhance your time at the Night Safari with dinner at Ulu Ulu Safari Restaurant, a 600-seat eatery with an array of local cuisine and international dishes. Enjoy the rustic-elegant setting, whether inside with its wooden accents and rattan fans or outside where you can listen to the sounds of cicadas, frogs and other nighttime creatures while Ankole cattle graze nearby.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional tour guide
- Dinner - if option selected at time of booking
- Gratuities (optional)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Singapore hotels
- Apartment/ Hostels/ Inn
- 6.30pm Singapore Time (Pickups commence approx. 30-60 minutes prior to this time)
- 4 Hours (approx.)
Tour Conducted by
Singapore Attractions Pte. Ltd. (TA License No: 02913)
176A Orchard Road, The Centrepoint #07-58 S(238844)
Tel. (+65) 6717 2222
Operation hours: Monday – Sunday (0900hr – 1900hr)