- Admission to Gardens by the Bay in Singapore
- Witness the world’s tallest indoor waterfall in the Cloud Forest
- See a wide array of flowers and journey through diverse climates in the Flower Dome
- Admire lush vegetation, grand pavilions, pretty lakes and amazing views of Marina Bay’s skyline
- Hotel pickup included
What You Can Expect
Visit Gardens by the Bay in Singapore with this admission ticket that includes convenient transport from your hotel. Home to more than 250,000 plants, as well as pavilions, waterways and the spectacular Super Trees, Gardens by the Bay is one of Singapore’s most beautiful outdoor attractions, where you can stroll leisurely through various landscapes that represent diverse ecosystems. See one of the world’s tallest indoor waterfalls in the Cloud Forest conservatory, and admire views of Marina Bay from the Flower Dome conservatory.
After hotel pickup in Singapore, head to Gardens by the Bay, which sits on 250 acres (100 hectares) of prime land on Marina Bay, next to the Marina Bay Sands hotel. When you arrive, explore the park on foot to see its many features.
At Bay South, stare up in wonder at the Super Trees, futuristic-style ‘trees’ that stand 16 stories high. Then visit the Cloud Forest conservatory to experience a misty, lush environment that includes one of the tallest indoor waterfalls in the world amid the tropical plant life. As you explore, learn about this ecosystem and how plants adapt to dry climates. When you enter the Flower Dome conservatory, you’ll catch a view of Marina Bay and the city skyline while walking through landscapes that mimic the cool, dry environments of the Mediterranean Basin, southwestern Australia, central Chile, South Africa, Spain, California and Italy. Then visit Bay East to see palm trees and flowers that bloom among pretty pavilions. Walk along the waterfront path to enjoy more views of the bay, and check out Dragonfly Lake and Kingfisher Lake to learn about aquatic plants. There are also attractions dedicated to Singapore’s history, culture and ethnic groups—learn more at the Indian Garden, Chinese Garden, Malay Garden and Colonial Garden. There is no transportation back to your hotel, so you can continue your sightseeing on your own from Gardens by the Bay. If you get hungry, there are places to eat inside the gardens (own expense).
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance fees to the two conservatories: Flower Dome and Cloud Forest
- Admission to Gardens by the Bay
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operation hours of the conservatories are between 9am and 9pm, daily; last admission is at 8:30pm
- Ticket valid for a one-time entry
- Singapore hotels
- Apartment/ Hostels/ Inn
- 8.30 am Singapore Time
Tour Conducted by
Singapore Attractions Pte. Ltd. (TA License No: 02913)
176A Orchard Road, The Centrepoint #07-58 S(238844)
Tel. (+65) 6717 2222
Operation hours: Monday – Sunday (0900hr – 1900hr)