Comments Off on One day itinerary Singapore
If you only have one day itinerary Singapore, what sights we can visit, or anywhere can we travel or tour? Questions like these will surely arise in the mind of every person who indeed had a limited time in Singapore; could be due to employment matters that only have one day to travel, and for those who did only have a day to be in Singapore.
Actually, in one day we can visit the following places in Singapore:
- To sentosa island (Tips Surrounding Sentosa Island In 3 Hours (Part One)), see the various rides in the area Imbiah Lookout, Siloso Beach, Palawan and Tanjong Beach Sentosa)
- Viewing the Marina Bay Sands Shops and Expo, go to the Marina Bay Sands hotel (ship-shaped building upon it), catch a glimpse of open park Garden by the Bay and take photos with the background of the Marina Bay Sands, the Singapore Flyer ferris wheel and Garden by the Bay.
- Travel inside the building Esplanade, photographed in front of a lion statue at Merlion Park
- Buy a souvenir at Bugis Street, stroll or shopping in Orchard Road
- Shopping in Chinatown, or shopping at Mustafa Centre Little India neighborhood, or relax at night in Clarke Quay
Believe it or not, all of the Singapore sights mentioned above can be completed in one day, without the aid of taxi or rent a special car + driver.
All of the above places can be visited by public transport in Singapore either ride the MRT or public buses (depending on route), so long as accompanied by driver/ guide.
If you hire a car plus driver (some driver who is fluent in Bahasa Indonesian), there are places that can be visited in a day and will be able to travel to Haw Par Villa, Mount Faber, go to the Garden by the Bay, even to the East Coast beach, or the Singapore Zoo / Bird Park / River Safari.
If you are interested and require the services of a guide (tour guide) in Singapore click HERE.
For those who need a rental car plus driver then click HERE.
By utilizing the services of a guide or tourist guide (guide) during your limited time you have, even if only a day, would be enough for the roads to visit many tourist attractions in Singapore.